- This event has passed.
Fairy tale brunch Cinderella, The Fairest Princess & her Prince, Briar Rose.
May 29, 2021
Join us for special Fairy tale brunches at the historic Ritz Theater! Open to all ages!
Saturday mornings at 10am (doors open at 9:45am)
Ticketing Link: https://www.showtix4u.com/event-details/50269
Tickets ($15 for adults & kids, $10 for kids under age 5) includes brunch, character performances, crafts, pictures, sing-a-longs and more!
Limited seating to provide considerable social distancing in the theater. Masks must be worn as you enter the building.
Tickets must be purchased in advance at www.ShowTix4U.com. Questions? Contact Sheri Melcher at firstname.lastname@example.org/ 570.252.4156
Choose one food item & drink from the options below. NO SUBSTITUTIONS. Please inquire if you have any FOOD ALLERGIES.
- Scrambled Eggs, Choice of Toast (white, whole wheat & rye) with Bacon, Sausage or Ham & Hash Browns
- Egg and American Cheese on a Croissant (Bacon or Ham optional) & Hash Browns
- Oatmeal with mixed fruit and honey
- Croissant with side of Fresh Fruit & Jelly
- Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Pancakes with Topping Choice (Sprinkles, Bananas, Blueberries, Chocolate Chips)
- Waffle with butter & syrup
- Yogurt Parfait
- Bowl of Cereal with fresh fruit & toast
- Chicken Salad or Tuna Salad on croissant with side of fresh fruit
- Ham or Turkey with Cheese on a croissant
- Large Caesar Salad
- Chicken Tenders & Seasoned Fries
- Orange Juice
- Fountain Drink